2. Insert a straightened paper clip into the hole in the tray
computer. Install a nano-SIM card into the tray
tray into the nano-SIM-card slot until you hear a click
3. Turn on the computer.
4. Click the network icon in the Windows notification area, and then select the cellular network icon
5. Provide required information if needed.
Turn on the Airplane mode
When the Airplane mode is enabled, all wireless features are disabled.
1. Click the action center icon
2. Click Airplane mode to turn on the Airplane mode.
Interact with your computer
Your computer provides you various ways to navigate the screen.
Use the keyboard shortcuts
The special keys on the keyboard help you work more effectively.
T14 Gen 2, T15 Gen 2, P14s Gen 2, and P15s Gen 2 User Guide
with the metal contacts facing downward. Insert the
in the Windows notification area.
Invoke the special function printed as an icon on each key or standard function of
F1–F12 function keys.
FnLock indicator on: standard function
FnLock indicator off: special function
Enable / disable speakers
Enable / disable microphones
. The tray ejects. Then, slide the tray out of the