1.2 Child Safety
• This washing machine is not intended for use by
young children or infirm persons without supervision.
• Young children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.
• Keep children and pets away from the appliance
when the door is open. Make sure that children or
pets do not climb into the drum.
• The packaging components (e.g. plastic film,
polystyrene) can be dangerous to children - danger of
suffocation! Keep them out of children's reach.
• If the appliance has a child safety device, it should be
• Children shall not carry out cleaning and user
maintenance of the appliance without supervision.
1.3 Dryer Safety
• Failure to follow these safety
instructions could damage the dryer
or your clothes.
You may then not be covered by
warranty for this damage.
• Only plug this appliance directly into
an AC power supply, which is
properly earthed and has the correct
See the serial number sticker
located on the bottom of the
door opening for voltage
CAUTION: Connect the mains
plug to the mains socket only at the
end of the installation process. Make
sure that the mains plug is accessible
For safety reasons we strongly
advise against the use of double
adaptor, extension cords or power
• If the electrical cord of this appliance
is damaged, it must be replaced by
the Manufacturer, Authorised Service
Agent or similarly qualified person in
order to avoid a hazard.
• These dryers are for drying clothes,
towels and linen at home. Do not use
them for any other purpose.
• Lint must not be allowed to
accumulate around the tumble dryer.
• Do not dry unwashed items in the
• Never stop a tumble dryer before the
end of the drying cycle unless all
items are quickly removed and
spread out so that the heat is