CVP-509/505: Keyboard Stand
• Assemble the stand on a ﬂat ﬂoor with ample space.
• Be careful not to confuse parts, and be sure to install all parts in the correct direc-
tion. Please assemble in accordance with the sequence given below.
• Assembly should be carried out by at least two persons.
• Be sure to use the correct screw size, as indicated below. Use of incorrect screws
can cause damage.
• Be sure to tighten up all screws upon completing assembly of each unit.
• To disassemble, reverse the assembly sequence given below.
Have a Phillips-head (+) screwdriver of the appropriate size ready.
Remove all parts from the box. Conﬁrm that all
parts shown in the illustration are provided.
To prevent the key cover from accidentally opening during
assembly, press down on the key cover, making sure that the
sheet (shown) remains in place.
Front leg (left)
Pedal box metal
Rear legs metal cover
4 x 10 mm screws for the cover x 2
5 x 30 mm long screws x 4
5 x 18 mm short screws x 10
4 x 20 mm thin screws x 3
Front leg (right)
Bundled pedal cord
AC power cord
Washers x 4
Protective pads x 2
With the key cover closed, lean A against the
1 Spread a large soft cloth, such as a blanket on the ﬂoor in front of
2 Place A on the cloth with the keyboard side turned to the wall.
• Be careful not to pinch your ﬁngers.
• Do not lay the main unit upside-down on the ﬂoor.
Place the protection pads under the keyboard.
3 Raise A from the backside, and lean A against the wall with the
keyboard side on the bottom.
• The top part of the music rest is not ﬁxed. Support the music rest
with your hand so that the music rest will not fall.
• Do not place the main unit with the rear side facing down.
Please do not touch the speaker net. Doing so may damage the
CVP-509/505/503/501 Owner's Manual
Large soft cloth