Keyboard Stand Assembly
• Be careful not to confuse parts, and be sure to install all parts in the correct direction. Please assemble in accordance
with the sequence given below.
• Assembly should be carried out by at least two persons.
• Assemble the unit on a hard and flat floor with ample space.
• Be sure to use the correct screw size, as indicated below. Use of incorrect screws can cause damage.
• Be sure to tighten up all screws upon completing assembly of each unit.
• To disassemble, reverse the assembly sequence given below.
Have a Phillips-head (+) screwdriver of the
appropriate size ready.
Remove all parts from the package and make sure you
have all of the items.
Bundled pedal cord inside
* The two anti-fall brackets are identical. (Either one can be
used for left or right.)
* The adaptor may not be included, or may look different from
the illustration above, depending on your particular area.
Please check with your Yamaha dealer.
1 6 x 25 mm long screws x 4
2 6 x 20 mm long screws x 2
3 6 x 16 mm short screws x 4
4 4 x 12 mm thin screws x 2
YDP-S51 Owner's Manual
AC Power adaptor
5 4 x 20 mm tapping
screws x 2
6 Caps x 2
7 Cord holders x 2
8 Anti-fall brackets x 2
Attach (finger-tighten) C to D and E.
1-1 Untie and straighten out the bundled cord. Don't
discard the vinyl tie. You will need it later in step 6.
1-2 Align D and E with each end of C.
1-3 Attach D and E to C by finger-tightening the long
screws 2 (6 x 20 mm).
2-1 Attach the top of B to D and E by finger-tightening
the thin screws
(4 x 12 mm).
2-2 While pressing on the lower part of D and E from
the outside, attach the anti-fall brackets and then
secure the bottom ends of B using four long
(6 x 25 mm).
2-3 Insert the other two tapping screws
into the other two screw holes to secure B.
(4 x 20 mm)