Error messages are displayed on the screen of the Display as follows: "No. : Device Name: Error Message(Error
Occurrence Area)". Each description is shown below.
Error Occurrence Area
Display Examples of Error Messages
"RHAA035: PLC1: Error has been responded for device write command (Error Code: 1[01H])"
• Please refer to the manual of the External Device for more detail of received error codes.
• Please refer to "When an error message is displayed (Error code list)" of "Maintenance/
Troubleshooting" for a common error message to the driver.
Error Codes Specific to the External Device
Error codes specific to the External Device are shown below.
GP-Pro EX Device/PLC Connection Manual
Name of the External Device where error occurs. Device name is a title of the External
Device set with GP-Pro EX.((Initial value[PLC1])
Displays messages related to the error which occurs.
Displays IP address or device address of the External Device where error occurs, or error
codes received from the External Device.
• IP address is displayed such as "IP address(Decimal): MAC address(Hex)".
• Device address is displayed such as "Address: Device address".
• Received error codes are displayed such as "Decimal[Hex]".
Writing to PLC memory is not executed correctly.
Sum check error.
Other CPU is accessing memory.
System memory error.
JW Series Computer Link SIO Driver