CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain optimum performance of this air puriﬁ er, please clean the unit including the ﬁ lter
Be sure to disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet before performing any maintenance.
How to clean hard to remove dirt
Dust sensor ﬁ lter
Gently remove dust from the back panel, using a vacuum
cleaner attachment or similar tool.
Do not apply excessive pressure, when scrubbing
the back panel.
1. Add a small amount of kitchen detergent to water and soak
for about 10 minutes.
2. Rinse off the kitchen detergent with clean water.
3. Completely dry the ﬁ lter in a well-ventilated area.
Gently remove dust from HEPA Filter and Deodorizing Filter with a
vacuum cleaner attachment or similar tool.
Do not WASH in water and DRY in the sun.
The ﬁ lters are fragile, be careful not to apply too much force.
• HEPA Filter
Apply the maintenance only on the side with the tag.
Do not clean the opposite side; otherwise, the ﬁ lter will be
• Deodorizing Filter
The maintenance can be applied to the both sides.
1. Remove the Back Panel.
2. Remove the Dust Sensor Filter.
3. If it is very dirty, wash it with water and dry it