• Read these instructions for use carefully in
order to obtain accurate measuring results.
• This blood pressure meter is only suitable for
measuring the blood pressure of adults.
• This blood pressure meter measures blood
pressure on the basis of the pulse rate. If you
have a very weak or irregular pulse, it is
possible that the blood pressure meter will not
be able to determine the right blood pressure
Diabetics and people who suffer from cardiac
arrhythmia, vascular constriction or liver
disorders must consult their doctor before they
start measuring their own blood pressure, since
their blood pressure values might deviate from
the normal values. This also applies to pregnant
• If in doubt, consult your doctor.
• Only a doctor is capable of interpreting your
blood pressure values; never change your
medication without consulting a doctor.