The appliance is designed to operate in a limited range
of ambient temperature, depend on climatic zones. You are
not allow to go for any lower, either from the top of the range.
Climatic class of your appliance marked on the Label
specification with technical description in inner side of the
1. Select a good location.
Place your fridge-freezer where it is easy to use.
2. Avoid placing the unit near heat sources,
direct sunlight or moisture.
3. To ensure proper air circulation around the fridge -freezer,
please maintain sufficient space on both the sides as well as
top and maintain at least 2 inches (5 cm) from the rear wall.
4. Please, do not remove the round stickers on the back side
of the refrigerator. They are performing decoration functions
by closing technological holes.
5. To avoid vibration, the unit must be leveled. If required, adjust
the leveling screws to compensate for the uneven floor.
The front should be slightly higher than the rear to aid in door
closing. Leveling screws can be turned easily by tipping the
Turn the leveling screws counterclockwise (
forward part of a
6. Before use clean your fridge-freezer thoroughly.
7. Install accessories such as ice cube box, etc., in their
proper places. They are packed together to prevent
possible damage during shipment.
8. Connect the power supply cord (or plug) to the outlet.
Don't double up with other appliances on the same outlet.
When your fridge-freezer is installed, allow it 2-3 hours at normal
operating temperature prior to filling it with fresh or frozen foods.
If power plug is disconnected, allow 5 minutes delay
Your fridge-freezer is now ready for use.
+10 С до 32 С
+16 С до 32 С
+18 С до 38 С
+18 С до 43 С
refrigerator, clockwise (
) to raise
) to lower it.