Download Print this page

LG GA-419U PA Series Manual page 34

Hide thumbs


Table of Contents
Do not pull out the cord or touch the power plug
with wet hands.
• It may cause electric shock or
Remove water or dust from the power plug and
insert it with the ends of the
pins securely connected.
Dust, water or unstable connection
may fire or electric shock.
Make sure of grounding.
The incorrect grounding may cause
breakdown and electric shock.
More than
30 inches
When the power cord or the power plug is
damaged or the holes of the outlet are loosed, do
not use them.
It may cause electric shock or short
circuit to make fire.
2. When using the fridge-freezer
Do not place the heavy object or the dangerous
object, flower vase, cup, cosmetics,
medicine or any container with water on
the fridge-freezer.
When opening or closing the door
it may be dropped to cause injury,
fire or electric shock.
Do not cling to the door or the shelves of the door
or the home bar of the freezer or
the cool chamber.
It may make the fridge-freezer fallen
down or damage the hands.
Especially, do not allow the children
to do the above.


Table of Contents

  Related Manuals for LG GA-419U PA Series