does not operate
Fridge or Freezer
Frost or Ice
Crystals on frozen
Frost or Ice
on the innerside
of the refrigerator
Before calling for service, check this list or call in
Support service of clients(p. 59). It may save your
time and expense. This list includes common
occurrences that are not the result of defective
workmanship or materials in this appliance.
• Power plug may be unplugged from the electric
Plug it in securely.
• House fuse has blown or circuit breaker has
Check and/or replace fuse and reset circuit breaker.
• Power cut.
Check house lights.
• Temperature control not set on proper position.
Refer to Temperature Control section.
• Appliance is placed close to heat source.
• Warm weather-frequent door openings.
• Door left open for a long time.
• Package holding door open or blocking air duct in
• The floor on which the fridge-freezer is installed
may be uneven or the fridge-freezer may be
Make it even by rotating the leveling screw.
• Unnecessary objects placed in the back side of the
• Door may have been left ajar or package holding
• Too frequent or too long door openings.
• Frost within package is normal.
• The products put too close to the inner side of
Refer to Storing Food section.
• In the refrigerator compartment is set up
low temperature conditions.
Refer to Cleaning section.
• Door may have been left ajar or package holding.