CHAPTER -2: SAFETY INFORMATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
• Check whether plastic items are heat-resistant before washing.
•This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and over and persons
with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and
knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use
of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children
shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance should not be
carried out by children without supervision.
• Do not put unsuitable and heavy items above the baskets capacity into your
machine. Our company will not be liable for any damage on the internal parts.
• The door must not open while the machine is operating. In any case, the
safety device ensures that the machine stops if the door is opened.
• Do not leave the door open, to avoid accidents.
• Place knives and other sharp-ended objects in the cutlery basket in blade-
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its
service agent or competent technican in order to prevent a hazard.
• If the Energy Save option is selected as "Yes", The door will be opened at
the end of the programme. Do not force the door shut to avoid harm to the
auto door mechanism for 1 minute. The door must be open for 30 minutes for
effective drying.(in models with an auto door opening system)
Warning: Do not stand in front of the door after the signal for the auto-open
For your children's safety
• After removing the machines packaging, make sure that the packaging
material is out of reach of children.
• Do not allow children to play with or start the machine.
• Keep children away from detergents and rinse agents.
• Keep children away from the machine while it is open as there may still be
cleaning substance residues inside the machine.
• Be sure that your old machine does not pose any threat to your children.
Children are known to have gotten themselves locked in old machines.
To prevent such a situation, break your machines doorlock and tear off the
In case of malfunctioning
• Any repairs performed by anyone other than authorized service staff will result
out of scope warranty to your machine.
• Prior to any repair work on the machine, be sure that the machine is cut off
from the power supply. Switch off the fuse or unplug the machine. Do not pull by
the cable when unplugging. Make sure to turn off the water tap.