Home Appliances QW-GD54R443X-EN Dishwasher User Manual...
Thank you for choosing this product. This User Manual contains important information on safety and instructions intended to assist you in the operation and maintenance of your appliance. Please take the time to read this User Manual before using your appliance and keep this book for future reference.
1. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS 1.1. General Safety Warnings • Read these instructions carefully before using your appliance and keep this manual for future reference. Please check the packaging of your machine before installation and the outer surface of the machine once the packaging has been removed. Do not operate the machine if it appears damaged or if the packaging has been opened.
1.2. Installation Warnings • Choose a suitable and safe place to install your machine. • Only original spare parts should be used with the machine. Unplug the machine before installation. Your machine must only be installed by an authorised service agent. Installation by anyone other than an authorised agent may cause your warranty to be void.
The machine door should not be left open. It may cause accidents. Place knives and other sharp objects in the cutlery basket in a blade-down position. For models with the automatic door-opening system, when the EnergySave option is active, the door will open at the end of a program.
be performed by an authorised service company, otherwise the warranty will be void. Before repair work, the machine should be disconnected from the mains. Do not pull the cable to unplug the machine. Switch off the water tap. Operation at a low voltage will cause a decline in performance levels.
CE Declaration of Conformity We declare that our products meet the applicable European Directives, Decisions and Regulations and the requirements listed in the standards referenced. Disposal of your old machine The symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste.
2. INSTALLATION new hose before connecting. 2.1. Machine positioning WARNING: Connect the hose directly to the water inlet tap. The pressure When positioning the machine, place it in supplied by the tap should be a minimum an area where dishes can be easily loaded of 0.03 MPa and a maximum of 1 MPa.
2.5. Electrical connection 2.6. Electrical connection WARNING: Your machine is set to operate at 220-240 V. If the mains voltage supply to your machine is 110 V, connect a transformer of 110/220 V and 3000 W between the electrical connection. The earthed plug of the machine must be connected to an earthed outlet supplied by suitable...
3. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS 3.2. Technical specifications 15 place Capacity settings Dimensions 820- Height 870(mm) Width 596(mm) Depth 550(mm Net weight 38 kg Operating 220-240V voltage / 50 (Hz) frequency Total current 10(A) 3.1. General appearance 1. Upper basket with racks Total power 1900(W) 2.
4. BEFORE USING machine against corrosion. THE APPLIANCE 4.1. Preparing your Dishwasher for first use • Check whether the electricity and supply water specifications match the values indicated in the installation instructions for the machine. • Remove all packaging materials inside the machine.
4.3. Test Strip Run water Keep the Shake the Wait Set the hardness level of through tap strip in strip. (1min.) your machine. (1min.) water (1sec) NOTE: Level is set 3 as default. If the water is well water or has a hardness level above 90 dF, we recommend that you use filter and refinement devices.
4.8. Filling the detergent In order to set rinse aid level, follow below steps. Push the latch to open the dispenser and pour in the detergent. Close the lid and press it until it locks in • Touch the programme button and hold it place.
Top basket Height Adjustable Rack WARNING: Always place sharp utensils with the sharp point down and open These racks are designed to increase the utensils with their openings down. capacity of the top basket. You can pla- ce your glasses and cups on the racks.
Foldable racks Foldable racks on the upper basket are designed in order to let you place big items easier such as pots, pans, etc. If requested, each part can be folded separately, or all of them can be folded and larger spaces can be obtained.
Direct wash function This function is used to wash glasses, bottles etc. by directing the water upwards while the apparatus on the upper basket (shown in the figure) is in vertical position. While the apparatus is in horizontal position, water is directed downwards, contributing to washing the lower basket.
6. PROGRAMME TABLE Duration Programme Description (min) Fastest programme for lightly soiled and recently used dishes. Suitable for 4 place QuickWash 14’ settings. Quick 30’ For lightly soiled dishes and a quick wash. Eco (Reference) Standard programme for normally soiled, daily-used dishes. For both lightly soiled, delicate glassware and heavily soiled crockery at the same Dual Pro Wash time.
7. THE CONTROL PANEL NOTE: If a programme is selected that is incompatible with the Extra Silent or Extra Fast button, a buzzer will sound. NOTE: Using the Extra lower/upper basket function (6), three sorts of washing up can be done those being lower basket, upper basket and both baskets.
to stop a wash programme before it is complete in order to avoid water spillage. NOTE: For dishwashers with an InfoLED function, the InfoLED light will illuminate when in operation. When the 7.2. Cancelling a Programme programme is complete, the InfoLED will switch off.
Programme and Option Compatibility Silent (7, 8) touch buttons for 3 seconds to set the volume level. The display will show a countdown from 3 to 1 second while the button is being pressed and held. When setting the volume level for the first time, "S03"...
8. CLEANING AND the filters. Replace the filter insert, and MAINTENANCE rotate it clockwise (4). • Never use your Dishwasher without a Cleaning your Dishwasher is important filter. to maintain the machine’s service life. • Incorrect fitting of the filter will reduce Oil and lime may build up in your the washing effectiveness.
9. TROUBLESHOOTING FAULT POSSIBLE CAUSE TROUBLESHOOTING Your Dishwasher is not plugged in. Plug your Dishwasher in. Switch your Dishwasher on by pressing the Your Dishwasher is not switched on. On/Off button. Fuse blown. Check your indoor fuses. The programme does not start.
FAULT POSSIBLE CAUSE TROUBLESHOOTING Use the correct amount of detergent, as Not enough detergent used. instructed in the programme table. Rinse aid dosage and/or water Increase rinse aid and/or water softener softener setting set too low. level. Whitish stains remains on dishes.
AUTOMATIC FAULT WARNINGS AND WHAT TO DO TROUBLE POSSIBLE FAULT WHAT TO DO CODE Make sure the water inlet tap is open and water is flowing Separate the inlet hose from the tap and clean the filter of Insufficient water the hose.
11. THE PRODUCT FICHE Supplier's trade mark SHARP Supplier's model QW-GD54R443X-EN Capacity of dishwasher The energy efficiency class A+++ Annual energy consumption in kWh per year (AEc) ( 280 Cycle )* Energy consumption (Et) (kWh per cycle) 0,84 Off-mode power consumption (W) (Po) 0,50 Left-on mode power consumption (W) (Pı)
Service & Support Visit Our Website sharphomeappliances.com 52262151 R35...