1. Measure ingredients into bread pan in the order listed.
2. Insert bread pan securely into unit; close lid. Plug unit into wall outlet.
3. Select French setting and appropriate loaf size (2 lb.) and color.
4. Press Start button.
5. The Complete Signal will sound when bread is done.
6. Using pot holders, remove bread pan from the unit and carefully remove bread
from bread pan. (Kneading blade may remain in bread. Remove blade when
bread has cooled.)
7. Allow bread to cool on wire rack until ready to serve.
Program Setting: 10 (Preserves)
PINK GRAPEFRUIT MARMALADE
3 medium pink grapefruit (about 3 lb.)
Peel of 1 lime, cut into julienne strips
1/2 tsp. almond extract
1 pkg. (1.75 oz.) powdered pectin
1. Measure ingredients in order listed into bread pan.
2. Insert bread pan securely into unit. Close lid. Plug unit into wall outlet.
3. Select Preserves setting and press the Start button.
4. The Complete Signal will sound when the marmalade is done.
5. Using pot holders, remove bread pan from the unit and cool on wire rack.
Carefully pour jam into clean jars.
6. Place in refrigerator to set.
7. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Makes about 4 cups
Note: If desired, add 1 drop red food coloring to intensify pink coloring to
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified
1. Unplug the unit and let it cool.
2. Grip the kneading blade and pull straight up to remove. If you have trouble
removing the kneading blade, place warm water in the bread pan for
10-15 minutes to loosen the blade.
3. Wash the bread pan and kneading blade in warm, soapy water or in the
Important: Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool to clean the bread pan
or kneading blade. These could damage the nonstick coating.
4. Wipe the outside of the unit with a damp cloth. Do not immerse in water
or other liquid.
1. Make sure the unit is unplugged, clean and dry.
2. Store the unit with the lid closed.
3. Do not place heavy objects on the lid.