Bosch Rexroth AG, H-4WEH...XE..., RE 24751-XE-B/04.16
2.5 General safety instructions
• Observe the valid regulations on accident prevention and environmental protection.
• Observe the safety regulations and provisions of the country in which the product
• Exclusively use Rexroth products in technically perfect condition.
• Observe all notices on the product.
• Persons assembling, operating, disassembling or maintaining Rexroth products
must not be under the influence of alcohol, other drugs or medication influencing
the ability to react.
• Only use original Rexroth accessories and spare parts in order to exclude any
hazard to persons due to unsuitable spare parts.
• Comply with the technical data and environmental conditions specified in the
• The installation or use of inappropriate products in safety-relevant applications
could result in unintended operating states during use which in turn could cause
personal injuries and/or damage to property. Therefore, only use a product for
safety-relevant applications if this use is expressly specified and permitted in the
documentation of the product, e.g. in explosion protection zones or in safety-
related parts of control systems (functional safety).
• Do not commission the product until you can be sure that the end product (for
example a machine or system) where the Rexroth product is installed complies
with the country-specific provisions, safety regulations and standards of the