Bosch Rexroth AG, H-4WEH...XE..., RE 24751-XE-B/04.16
2.8 Personal protective equipment
The machine end-user must provide the personal protective equipment (such as
gloves, working shoes, safety goggles, working clothes, etc...).
2.9 Obligations of the machine end-user
The machine end-user is obliged to check in the order confirmation whether the
supplied valve complies with the required category and the corresponding zone.
The machine end-user of the Bosch Rexroth valve is responsible that
• the valve is only used according to the intended use as defined in these operating
• the valve is only stored, operated and maintained according to the technical data,
operating and environmental conditions indicated in "Data sheet 24751-XE", in
particular that the limit values indicated in "Data sheet 24751-XE" are not exceeded.
• the applicable provisions, regulations and directives on explosion protection are
• the operating personnel are instructed at regular intervals.
• a danger zone is marked, if required.
• the safety measures for the specific area of application of the valve are