1.1 Important Safety Warning
WARNING - NEVER OPERATE OR TEST THE FILTER SYSTEM AT MORE THAN 50 PSI
1.2 General Safety Instructions
1. Before repositioning valve(s) and before beginning the assembly, disassembly, or adjustment of the clamp,
or any other service of the circulating system; (A) turn the pump off and shut off any automatic controls to
ensure the system is not inadvertently started during servicing; (B) open the air release valve; (C) wait until all
pressure is relieved (air will have stopped flowing from the
air release valve).
2. Whenever installing the filter clamp follow Section 3.4 of this manual, "Clamp Installation".
3. Once service on the circulation system is complete, follow Section 4 of this manual, "Start-up and
4. Maintain circulation system properly. Replace worn or damaged parts immediately.
5. Be sure that the filter is properly mounted and positioned according to these installation instructions.
6. Do not pressure test above 50 PSI. Pressure testing must be done by a trained pool professional.
7. SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
SECTION 1. Safety Information
THIS FILTER OPERATES UNDER HIGH PRESSURE. WHEN ANY PART OF THE
CIRCULATING SYSTEM, i.e., FILTER, PUMP, VALVE(S), CLAMP, ETC. IS SERVICED, AIR
CAN ENTER THE SYSTEM AND BECOME PRESSURIZED WHEN THE SYSTEM IS
RESTARTED. PRESSURIZED AIR CAN CAUSE THE FILTER LID TO BE BLOWN OFF
WHICH CAN RESULT IN DEATH, SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY
DAMAGE. TO AVOID THIS POTENTIAL HAZARD, FOLLOW ALL OF THE
INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS MANUAL.
This manual contains important information about the installation, operation and safe
use of this product. This information should be given to the owner/operator of this