- Disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
- Installation must be carried out by a qualified electrician who is fully aware of current safety
and installation regulations.
- The manufacturer cannot be held responsible for injury to persons or animals and for damage
to property resulting from failure to observe the regulations provided in this section.
- The power supply cables must be long enough to allow the hob to be removed from the
- Make sure the voltage specified on the appliance's rating plate is the same as that of the
domestic electricity supply.
- Do not use extension leads.
Connecting to the terminal board
If the hob already has two power supply cables provided, follow the instructions in the bag attached to
Connect the cables to the two terminal boards on the underside of the product.
IMPORTANT: For 400 V 3N~ connections only: Use only one power supply cable (connected to the
terminal board of the main electronics module) in addition to the 3 x 1.5 mm
terminal board to that of the auxiliary electronics module. See the instructions attached to the 3 x 1.5
wires for connection information.
wires to connect the main