For Your Safety
Read these simple guidelines. Breaking the rules may be illegal or dangerous.
More detailed information is provided in this user's guide.
• Never use an unapproved battery that could cause damages to the phone or the
battery itself, or even explode.
• Never place your phone in a microwave oven, as this will result in an explosion of the
• Do not dispose of your battery in fire or with hazardous or flammable materials.
• Make sure the battery does not come into contact with sharp-edged items, such as
animal teeth or claws. This could cause a fire.
• Store the battery in a place out of the reach of children.
• Be careful so that children do not swallow any parts of the phone, such as rubber
plugs (earpiece, parts that connect to the phone, etc.). This could cause asphyxiation
• Disconnect the plug and charger from the outlet when the phone shows that the
battery has been fully charged, because it may cause electric shock or fire hazard.
• When in the car, do not leave your phone, or install a hands-free kit, near the airbag.
If wireless equipment is improperly installed, you can be seriously injured if the airbag
• Do not use mobile phone while driving.
• Do not use the phone in areas where its usage is prohibited. (For example: in
• Do not expose the battery charger or adapter to direct sunlight, or use it in places
with high humidity, such as bathroom.
• Never store your phone in temperatures lower than -20°C or higher than 50°C.
• Do not use harsh chemicals (such as alcohol, benzene, solvents, etc.) or detergents to
clean the phone. This could cause fire.