• Avoid dropping the phone or battery. If the phone or battery is dropped, especially
on a hard surface, and the user suspects damage, take it to a service center for
• Improper battery use may result in a fire, explosion or other hazard.
• For those host devices that utilize a USB port as a charging source, the host device's
user manual shall include a statement that the phone shall only be connected
to products that bear the USB-IF logo or have completed the USB-IF compliance
• Always unplug the charger from the wall socket after the phone is fully charged to
save unnecessary power consumption of the charger.
Avoid damage to your ear
• Damage to your hear can occur due to constant exposure to excessive high sound.
We, therefore, recommend that you do not turn on or off the phone near your ear. We
also recommend you be reasonable with the music and volume level.
• If you listen to music, please ensure that the volume level is adequate, so that you are
aware of your surroundings. This is particularly important when attempting to cross a