For Your Safety
• Please dispose of your battery properly, or bring it to your wireless provider for
• Do not dispose of your battery in fire or with hazardous or flammable materials.
Adapter Precautions (Charger)
• Using the wrong battery charger could damage your phone and void your warranty.
• The adapter or battery charger is only designed for indoor use.
• Do not expose the battery charger or adapter to direct sunlight, or use it in places
with high humidity, such as the bathroom.
Cautions for Battery
• Do not disassemble or open crush, bend or deform, puncture or shred.
• Do not modify or remanufacture, attempt to insert foreign objects into the battery,
immerse or expose to water or other liquids, expose to fire, explosion or other hazard.
• Only use the battery for the system for which it is specified.
• Only use the battery with a charging system that has been qualified with the system
per this standard. Use of an unqualified battery or charger may present a risk of fire,
explosion, leakage, or other hazard.
• Do not short circuit a battery or allow metallic conductive objects to contact battery
• Replace the battery only with another battery that has been qualified with the system
per this standard, IEEE-Std-1725-200x. Use of an unqualified battery may present a
risk of fire, explosion, leakage or other hazard.
• Promptly dispose of used batteries in accordance with local regulations.
• Battery usage by children should be supervised.