• Do not drop the phone, strike it, or shake it hard.
Such actions may harm the phone's internal circuit boards.
• Do not use your phone in high explosive areas, as this may generate sparks.
• Do not damage the power cord by bending, twisting, pulling, or heating it. Do not use
the plug if it is loose as it may cause fire or electric shock.
• Do not handle the phone with wet hands while it is charging. This can cause electric
shock or seriously damage your phone.
• Do not disassemble the phone.
• Do not make or answer calls while charging the phone, which can cause a short
circuit, electric shock, or fire.
• Use only batteries and chargers provided by LG. The warranty does not apply to
products provided by other providers.
• Only authorized personnel should service the phone and its accessories.
Installation or service may result in accidents and consequently invalidate the
• Do not hold or let the antenna come in contact with your body during a call.
• Emergency calls can be made only within a service area. To make an emergency call,
make sure you are within a service area and the phone is on.
• Use your accessories, such as headphones or headsets, with caution, ensuring that
the cables are plugged properly and that they do not touch the antenna unnecessarily.