• Do not use the phone if the antenna is damaged. If a damaged antenna contacts skin,
it may cause a slight singe. Contact an LG Authorized Service Facility to replace the
• Do not immerse your phone in water. If this happens, immediately turn it off and
remove the battery. If your phone does not work, take it to an LG Authorized Service
• The power supply contains elements that could be harmful to your health, if
components are handled directly. If this happens, we recommend immediate hand-
• Do not paint the phone.
• Data stored in your phone might be deleted due to careless use, hardware repair or
Please backup your important phone numbers (ringtones, text or voice messages,
images, and videos might also get deleted). The manufacturer is not liable for
damages due to loss of data.
• When using the phone in public places, you may set the ringer on vibrate to avoid
• Do not switch the phone on/off while it is in your ear.
• Repairs under warranty, at LG's discretion, may include replacement parts or boards
that are either new or reconditioned, provided that they have functionality equal to
that of the parts being replaced.
Use your phone in temperatures between 0ºC and 40ºC, if possible. Exposing
your phone to extremely low or high temperatures may result in damage,
malfunction, or even explosion.