8. Close and latch the SIM card holder.
9. Close the card access door and install the two screws.
10. Insert the top end of a fully charged battery into the computer, and press down
11. Attach the hand strap.
12. Press the Power button.
Note: AT&T network users, tap Yes if prompted to allow automatic connection selection for
the SIM card. If you are using a custom APN, select No. You must manually configure
the connection instead of using the automatic option. Connection charges may
Note: Data connections are to the public domain on your network.
Activate the CDMA Phone
To activate the CDMA radio module in your CN75/CN75e WWAN model computer,
you need to contact your wireless carrier and set up an account.
You also need to provide the carrier with the Mobile Equipment Identifier (MEID)
for the computer. You can find the MEID:
Note: For the CDMA phone, settings are permanently stored in the WWAN radio after
activation. CDMA settings persist through a cold reboot.
The activation process is slightly different for each CDMA carrier. Your carrier sales
contact and or a Honeywell representative can guide you through the process.
1. Select a network carrier. For more information, see
2. Contact your wireless provider and give the provider the MEID for the computer.
firmly on the bottom until the battery clicks into place. Make sure that the
battery latch is fully engaged.
on a label located in the battery compartment.
on the outside of the computer shipping box.
Between Network Carriers
on page 45.
75 Series Mobile Computer User Guide
How to Add and Switch