3. Follow the onscreen instructions to select the current wireless printer.
4. (Optional) Tap Print Test Page. The printer prints out a test page.
Connect to a Bluetooth Audio Device
Use the Bluetooth Audio applet to discover, activate, and connect to Bluetooth
audio devices such as a headset.
Note: If a wired audio device such as a headset is already connected to the computer,
Bluetooth audio receives priority when a Bluetooth audio device is connected.
1. Tap Start > Settings > System > Bluetooth Audio.
2. Tap Search to find your Bluetooth headset or hands-free device.
3. Select your device from the list and configure any settings.
4. Click OK when you are done.
About Serial and USB Communications
You can use these 75 Series accessories to transmit data to and receive data from
another device through serial or USB communications:
For information on these accessories, contact your local sales representative.
About Wireless Security
The computer provides these security solutions for your wireless network:
75 Series Mobile Computer User Guide
RS-232 Snap-On Adapter (Model 1000AA03)
USB Snap-On Adapter (Model 1000AA07)
Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2™)
Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA)