Manage the Computer Using SmartSystems
SmartSystems is a software platform that lets you manage all of your
SmartSystems-enabled devices simultaneously from a central server.
The SmartSystems console displays all SmartSystems-enabled devices and
peripherals in your network. Through the console, you can:
The SmartSystems console can report on asset locations and battery status,
making it easier to manage your computers.
How to Develop and Install Applications
Honeywell provides resource kits you can use to develop applications that run on
the 75 Series mobile computer. The resource kits are a library of C++, .NET, Java,
and web components grouped by functionality that you can use to create
applications for the computer.
The resource kits can be accessed through the Technical Support Downloads Portal
at https://hsmftp.honeywell.com. You will need to create an account to download
any Honeywell software.
1. Go to www.honeywellaidc.com.
2. Select Get Resources > Software.
3. Click on the Technical Support Downloads Portal link,
4. Create an account if you have not already created one. You must log in to
5. Install the Honeywell Download Manager tool on your PC prior to trying to
6. Click on Software > Software and Tools > Developer Library > SDKs for
7. Select Download next to the resource kit.
drag-and-drop configuration bundles, operating system updates, and firmware
upgrades to multiple computers.
save configuration settings from a single device and deploy those settings to
many devices simultaneously.
remotely change settings on the computer and peripherals.
download the software.
download any files.
Windows > Intermec Resource Kits > Developer Tools.
The following resource kits support the 75 Series and are available for
Communications Resource Kit
Bluetooth Resource Kit
Data Collection Resource Kit
75 Series Mobile Computer User Guide