During pairing up new cellular, the connected cellular
will be disabled temporarily.
The cellular(s) paired up will be displayed in the paired
devices list, no matter it (they) is (are) connected or not.
You can choose to connect, or remove the cellular from
2. Display will show the Cellular name of paired
No Paired Device
Display will show
select the desired cellular device.
For the connected cellular device:
to remove the cellular device.
For the not connected cellular device:
Using the phone
if there is no device
to confirm. If you select
again to confirm.
• When the connected cellular is removed,
• When the disconnected cellular is connected,
• When the cellular is removed, the device name will
be removed and display
Making a home call using your
1. Enter the number and pick up the corded handset
/SPEAKER (Base) to dial the phone
Making a cellular call using your
corded base phone
If there is only one Bluetooth enabled mobile phone
paired up and connected,
1. Enter the phone number, and then press
CELLULAR (Base) to dial out.
will be off.
will be on.
instead in the paired