If you have subscribed to Caller ID, and provided the
identity of the caller is not withheld, the number of the
caller will be displayed together with the date and time
of the call (if provided by the network).
• If the telephone number is not available for incoming
calls, the handset will display
• If the incoming call is from a withheld telephone
number, the handset will display
• Information about incoming calls will vary by country
and network operator. Some operators may charge
a subscription for their Caller ID service.
4.18.1 Calls List
The calls list contains details of missed and received
calls. Details include the date and time of the call.
Entries are displayed in chronological order with the
most recent call at the top of the list.
• When the calls list is full, a new call replaces the
oldest in the list.
• The received and missed calls log holds details of
up to 30 calls.
Using the phone
• If you receive more than one call from the same
number, only the most recent call is kept in the calls
list. When you have missed calls (incoming calls that
you haven't answered) the
displayed in the display on all handsets registered to
the base. If one handset is used to view the calls log,
the icon on the other handsets remains on (For
multi-pack use only).
4.18.2 View the calls list
1. Press CID to enter the calls list.
2. Scroll VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- through the calls list.
• When reviewing an entry from the calls list, press #/
/PAUSE/FORMAT repeatedly to display the
number in a different format.
For example, if a caller number is displayed as
888-331-3383, the various formats will be:
User can choose the desired number format for local
and long distance numbers before dialing or saving
it into the phonebook.
icon is removed once the new call has
icon will be