• Press MENU to confirm. Display will show
• Refer to section 3.2.1 to proceed with the next steps.
When pairing a new cellular, the connected cellular will be
The cellular(s) paired up will be displayed in the paired
devices list, no matter it(they) is(are) connected or not. You
can choose to connect, or remove the cellular from this menu.
1. Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select
2. Display will show the Cellular name of paired device(s) .
NO PAIRED DEVICE
Display will show
3. Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select
the desired cellular device.
For the connected cellular device:
4. Press MENU to remove the cellular device.
5. Press MENU to confirm.
Using the phone
if there is no device
For the cellular phone that is not connected:
4. Press MENU and then VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select
5. Press MENU to confirm. If you select
press MENU again to confirm.
• When the connected cellular is removed, corresponding
will be off.
• When the disconnected cellular is connected,
• When the cellular is removed, the device name will be
will be displayed instead in the
paired device list.
Making a home call using your
1. Enter the phone number and press
SPEAKER to dial the phone number.
will be on.