During pairing up new cellular, the connected cellular
will be disabled temporarily.
The cellular(s) paired up will be displayed in the paired
devices list, no matter it(they) is(are) connected or not.
You can choose to connect, or remove the cellular from
1. Press MENU and VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select
2. Display will show the Cellular name of paired
NO PAIRED DEVICE
Display will show
3. Press MENU and VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select
the desired cellular device.
For the connected cellular device:
4. Press MENU to remove the cellular device.
5. Press MENU to confirm.
For the not connected cellular device:
4. Press MENU and VOL+ or REDIAL/VOL- to select
Using the phone
if there is no device
5. Press MENU to confirm. If you select
, press MENU again to confirm.
• When the connected cellular is removed,
• When the disconnected cellular is connected,
• When the cellular is removed, the device name will
be removed and display
Making a home call using your
1. Enter the phone number and press
/SPEAKER to dial the phone number.
Making a cellular call using your
cordless DECT handset
If there is only one Bluetooth enabled mobile phone
paired up and connected,
1. Enter the phone number, and then press
CELLULAR to dial out.
will be off.
will be on.
instead in the paired