• The product has been dropped or the cabinet has
• The product exhibits a distinct change in performance.
1. Read all instructions and save them for future
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the
3. Do not install this product near a bath tub, sink, or
4. Operate this phone using only the power source
that is indicated on the marking label. If you are
unsure of the power supply to your home, consult
with your dealer or local power company.
5. Do not place this product on an unstable cart,
stand, or table. This product may fall, causing
serious damage to the product.
6. Adjust only those controls that are covered by the
operating instructions. Improper adjustment of other
controls may result in damage and will often require
extensive work to restore the product to normal
7. Clean this product with a soft, damp cloth. Do not
use chemicals or cleaning agents to clean this
8. Use only the power supply that came with this unit.
Using other power supplies may damage the unit.
9. Because this phone operates on electricity, you
should have at least one phone in your home that
operates without electricity in case the power in your
home goes out.
10. To avoid interference to nearby appliances, do not
place the base of the phone on or near a TV,
microwave oven, or VCR.
To maintain compliance with the FCC's RF exposure
guidelines, place the base unit at least 20 cm from
Battery Safety Instructions
• Do not burn, disassemble, mutilate, or puncture the
battery. The battery contains toxic materials that
could be released, resulting in injury.
There is a risk of explosion if you replace the battery
with an incorrect battery type. Use only the battery pack
that came with your phone or an authorized
replacement recommended by the manufacturer.
• Keep battery packs out of the reach of children.
• Remove battery packs if storing over 30 days.