IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades
with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide
blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an
electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the
point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with
the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart / apparatus combination to
avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has
been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled
or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
Disconnect the mains plug (the AC plug) to shut the Unit off when trouble is found or when not in use. The mains
plug (the AC plug) shall remain readily available. To completely turn Off the unit, you must unplug the mains (AC)
Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent
WARNING: Batteries (Battery pack or battery installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine,
fire or the like.
This apparatus is classified as a CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT.
This apparatus employs a laser. Only a qualified service person should remove the cover or
attempt to service this apparatus, due to possible eye injury.
CAUTION: Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified herein may
result in hazardous radiation exposure.
IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
Unauthorized copying, broadcasting, public performance and lending of discs are prohibited. This item
incorporates copy protection technology that is protected by U.S. patents and other intellectual property rights
of Rovi Corporation. Reverse engineering and disassembly are prohibited.
Never use a gas duster on this Unit.
The gas trapped inside of this Unit may cause ignition and explosion.
Do not place the Unit on furniture that is capable of being tilted by a child and an adult leaning, pulling, standing
or climbing on it. A falling Unit can cause serious injury or even death.
This apparatus should not be placed in a built-in installation such as a bookcase or rack unless proper ventilation
is provided. Make sure to leave a space of 5.9 inches (15cm) or more around this apparatus.