Connection to a TV
C HDMI Connection (Supports up to 1080i(
Outputs video data with a frame rate of 30 frames per second.
Outputs video data with a frame rate of 60 frames per second.
(*3) 1080p/24: Outputs video data with a frame rate of 24 frames per second.
• Do not tilt the connector when inserting it into the HDMI jack, and make sure the shapes of the jack and the
connector are matched.
• When connected to an HDCP incompatible display device, the picture will not be displayed properly.
• Use an HDMI cable with the HDMI logo (a certified HDMI cable) for this connection. High Speed HDMI cable
(also known as HDMI category 2 cable) is recommended for better compatibility.
• If the TV receives no Audio / Video signal after properly connecting the unit and the TV with an HDMI cable, it
may be the TV. Please refer to the TV's user's manual.
• If the TV receives no Audio signal after properly connecting the unit and the TV with an HDMI cable, make sure
the TV input is not an HDMI-DVI Input terminal.
4.2. Connection to an Audio System
• When you change the connections, all devices should be Turned Off.
• When connecting the unit to an external audio system, refer to the User Manual for Setup / Configuration help.
C HDMI Audio Connection
AV receiver / amplifier with
an HDMI input jack