11.6. Restore Default Settings
Q (HOME) A "Setup" A "Advanced" A "Restore default settings"
Menus to reset player settings.
1. Use [
2. Use [
] to select "Advanced", then press [OK].
3. Use [
] to select "Restore default settings", then press [OK].
4. Use [
] to select the desired setting, then press [OK].
All the settings except for "Parental Control" and "Network Installation" settings will be reset to default.
"(Unit) Erase Saved BD-ROM Data":
Clears the data saved for the BD-ROM contents, such as BD-ROM game scores, on this player.
"(USB) Erase Saved BD-ROM Data" (Only available when a USB Memory Stick is connected):
Clears supplemental data for BD-ROM playback, such as Subtitle data, from the USB Memory Stick.
"Reset Network Settings":
Resets the Network Installation Settings menu to the default.
5. Use [
] to select "OK", then press [OK].
6. Confirmation message will appear. Press [OK] to complete the setting.
• Do not remove the USB Memory Stick while executing "(USB) Erase Saved BD-ROM Data". It will damage the
USB Memory Stick.
• "Restore Default Settings" cannot be performed while a BD-V / DVD-V / AVCHD / Audio CD Disc is inserted in
this unit, and this unit is in Resume-On-Stop mode.
• Reset Settings does not clear the password, the parental settings, or the Network Installation settings.
• Reset Settings clears the BD-Live settings and the Unit Name settings. Also, each Net App will be deactivated.
• Reset Network Settings only clears the Network Installation settings (connection settings).
] to select "Setup" in the Home Menu, then press [OK].