3. FUNCTIONAL OVERVIEW
* The unit can also be turned on by pressing this button.
2. Power-On indicator
• Do not connect any device other than USB Memory Stick or USB card reader into the USB Input. (e.g. PC,
external HDD, digital camera, keyboard, mouse, etc.)
• When connecting a USB Memory Stick, connect it directly to the USB Input. Do not use a USB extension cable.
• Due to new ENERGY STAR
inactivity and enter standby mode after 25 minutes of inactivity.
3.2. Rear Panel
AC Power cord
2. LAN terminal
3. HDMI OUT jack
• Do not touch the inner pins of the jacks on the rear panel. Electrostatic discharge may cause permanent damage
to the unit.
• This unit does not have a TV RF modulator.
requirements, this unit will automatically turn on the screen saver after 5 minutes of
3. Infrared sensor window
6. USB Input