PiP (BONUSVIEW™) Setting
Some BD-videos have the PiP function which enables you to display the Secondary Video in the Primary Video.
1. During playback, press [OPTIONS] to display the Play Menu.
2. Use [
] to select "PiP" then press [OK].
• PiP information will appear.
3. Use [
] to select the Secondary Video you want to show.
• The Secondary Video will be displayed with Secondary Audio.
4. Press [OPTIONS] to Exit.
• To select the Secondary Audio output, refer to "Switching Audio Soundtrack"on page 33.
• Secondary video may not be displayed all the time, depending on the scene, it may or may not be available for
8.8. Enjoying BD-Live™ Discs Using Internet
You can enjoy BD-Live™ which enables you to use interactive features when the unit is connected to the Internet.
Examples of BD-Live™ features:
• Online access to additional content such as movie trailers, Subtitles, BD-Java applications, etc.
• While downloading, special video data may be played back.
- Service and functions differ depending on the disc. Follow the instructions given by the disc when using the
- Connect a USB Memory Stick with at least 1 GB of available memory before using BD-Live™ features on a
- Do not disconnect the USB Memory Stick while using BD-Live™ features.
• You must connect the unit to the Internet and set up necessary settings in order to use BD-Live™.
• For the network connection, refer to "Connection to the Network" on page 16.
• For the network setup, refer to "Network Connection" on page 40.
• For certain discs, "BD-Live Setting" under "Network" under "Setup" may need to be changed.
• Depending on your connection environment, it may take a few moments to connect to the Internet or the
Internet may not be connected. Refer to "TROUBLESHOOTING" on page 50.
• Some discs with BD-Live™ function require memory when playing back the content. If you cannot play back a
disc with BD-Live™ function, connect a USB Memory Stick (1 GB or more of available memory).
• Not all BD-Video discs have a BD-Live™ content. To enjoy the BD-Live™ features, please use discs with a BD-
for AACS Online
• The player or disc ID may be sent to the content provider when playing back a disc with BD-Live™ function.
• If you save your viewing history on the server by using these ID's, you will be introduced to other similar movies.
• You can save game score histories.
1 / 2 MPEG