for Photo Playback
• Every press of [
• Some unplayable folders or files may be listed due to the recording status.
• High-resolution Photo files take longer to be displayed.
• Progressive JPEG files (JPEG files saved in progressive format) cannot be played back on this unit.
Playing Back Contents from a USB Memory Stick
You can play back JPEG / PNG / MP3 / FLAC / AAC / WAV files stored on a USB Memory Stick. With the USB
Memory Stick, you can also enjoy the following functions.
• Special additional contents for BD-ROM.
(For more information about the special additional contents, refer to the instruction book that came with the disc.)
1. Connect a USB Memory Stick.
2. Press [
3. Use [
4. Follow step 2 in "Playing Back a Disc" on page 24.
• Do not disconnect the USB Memory Stick or switch the unit to Standby mode while contents on the USB memory
stick are being accessed. It may result in malfunction or loss of the stick's data.
• If you connect a USB Memory Stick or SD Memory Card via a USB card reader or USB hub, BD-ROM data will
be written onto the first connected card or device. Connecting a USB Memory Stick directly to this unit is
• Occasionally, SD Memory Cards / Micro SD Memory Cards will not be recognized when using certain Adapters.
In such cases, try a different USB Adapter.
• The resume information will be cleared when;
- the USB Memory Stick is disconnected.
- the unit is switched to Standby mode.
• If a folder / file name contains an unrecognizable character, the folder / file name will not be displayed.
• This unit can read JPEG / PNG / MP3 / FLAC / AAC / WAV files and AVCHD on an SD Memory Card by using USB
] will turn the image by 90 degrees when an image is displayed.
] to select "USB", then press [OK].