Display Call Information
When you have a call with an outside party, you can see the duration of a
telephone call, the meter, the phone charge on the display by pressing the
FWD/DND button alternately.
• Whenever pressing the FWD/DND button, the display changes the duration of a telephone
call, the meter, the phone charge in circular way.
• If you don't set the pay-tone assignment to enable for CO line, your display doesn't change
even if you press the FWD/DND button.
• You can change the order of the display, the meter and the charge through System
• Refer to the display examples of Section 7 in user manual for another display call
• If the displayed characters exceed sixteen digits, "&" is shown at the right-hand edge.
• Station Programming (Section 2.2 in this manual)
Charge Fee Reference — New Rate Set
• System Programming — Installation Manual
 Charge Display Selection
 Pay-Tone Assignment
When you make a call with an outside party;
• The display shows the telephone number that you are calling.
When you receive a call from an outside party;
• The display shows the duration of a telephone call.
After receiving a signal of the telephone charge;
• The display changes to the meter.
CO01 : 00001
1. Press the FWD/DND button.
• The display shows the charge.
2. Press the FWD/DND button again.
• The display returns to the duration of a telephone call.