User Programming Mode
The following system programming can be programmed by any display
proprietary telephone user in the system.
 Date and Time Set
 System Speed Dialing Number Set
 System Speed Dialing Name Set
 Extension Number Set
 Extension Name Set
 Flexible CO Button Assignment
 Operator / Manager Extension Assignment
 DSS Console Port and Paired Telephone Assignment
 Absent Messages
 Emergency Dial Number Set
 Budget Management
 Charge Margin Rate
Entering the user programming mode
After entering the user programming mode
• If your telephone set has no PROGRAM button, use the PAUSE button instead.
• If nothing is entered within five seconds after the PROGRAM button is pressed,
programming is cancelled.
Confirm that your telephone is on-hook and no calls are on hold.
1. Press the PROGRAM button.
3. Dial the User Password (default: 1234).
• You enter into the User Programming mode.
• The display shows:
Perform the same programming steps as the system programming steps
in each program address of the Installation Manual.