Charge Fee Reference
Allows you to view, print out and clear charges. Charges are displayed per extension, CO
line, account code, or the total of each can be referred to. There are eight corresponding
features as follows:
[Program]———[ID Code] —  Extension Charge Fee Reference
• System Programming determines the extension that can view charges.
• An identification code (ID code), set by System Programming, is required to view charges.
• The first display format – Meter or Charge – is selected by System Programming. This can
be switched manually at each extension.
• You may use the overlay while programming. In this case, the HOLD button becomes the
END button and the REDIAL button becomes the PREV button.
• System Programming — Installation Manual
 Charge Display Selection
 Charge Verification Assignment
 Charge Verification ID Code Set
—  CO Line Charge Fee Reference
—  Total Extension Charge Fee Reference
—  Account Code Charge Fee Reference
—  New Rate Set
—  All Clear
—  Print the Charge Fee
—  Account Code Set