• If you do not answer a call, your extension automatically records the caller's information.
• To clear the displayed information, press the CLR (S2) button.
• You can modify the displayed telephone number before dialling. Dialed number appears
from the first digit. Pressing " " erases the numbers from the first digit.
• When the information area is full (i.e. more than 15 calls), you can control the log mode at
your extension (CO Incoming Call Information Log Mode).
• You can lock the display so that CO incoming call information is not shown on the display.
• System Programming — Installation Manual
 System Speed Dialing Number Set
 System Speed Dialing Name Set
 ISDN Line Number Assignment
CO Incoming Call Information Log Lock
CO Incoming Call Information Log Mode
The ISDN line with the CLIP feature provides you with a caller's information, such as his/her name and
telephone number, on the CO line assigned to receive ISDN service call. Refer to the Installation Manual.
2. Confirm the information by pressing the NEXT (S3) or PREV (S3)
• Pressing the SHIFT button provides you with the PREV (S3)
button on the display.
• Pressing the INFO (S1) button provides you with further
information about one party. The upper line of the display
changes as follows:
• To exit from this mode, press the SHIFT button and then EXIT
3. Lift the handset or press the SP-PHONE button if you want to call
back the party on the display.
4. Press the CALL (S1) button.
• You hear dial tone (Line access, Automatic).
• You may press the CO button first to select a specified CO line.
01:30 09:00PM 2
(sequence number and a name)
(sequence number, date,
time, and number of times called)
(CO line number / CO line name)