Display Operation (— for KX-T7230)
• The SHIFT indicator light may turn on when receiving a call. Pressing this button provides
you with more information about the caller.
• If a call is carried from the ISDN line, only the telephone number is informed to the system.
The system provides the caller's name by comparing the number with the Speed Dialing
Numbers and Names. If the Speed Dialing Number is not given a name, the display of the
name is unavailable.
• System Programming — Installation Manual
 System Speed Dialing Number Set
 System Speed Dialing Name Set
 ISDN Line Number Assignment
CO Incoming Call Information Log
CO Incoming Call Information Log Lock
CO Incoming Call Information Log Mode
The ISDN line with the CLIP feature provides you with a caller's information, such as his/her name and
telephone number, on the CO line assigned to receive ISDN service calls. Refer to the Installation Manual.
When you receive a CO incoming call, the display shows the caller's
telephone number and name.
• If you are assigned as an operator, the display shows the CO line
number / name, if assigned.
1. Lift the handset or press the SP-PHONE button.
• The display changes as follows.
• If you want the normal display, press the SHIFT button. The
bottom line of the display shows:
2. Press the INFO (S1) button if you want to know who is
• The upper line of the display changes as follows:
3. Press the LOG (S2) button if you want to record the information.
(caller's telephone number)