• To clean metal surfaces, use a
dedicated cleaning agent.
• Clean the appliance interior after
each use. Fat accumulation or other
food remains may result in a fire. The
risk is higher for the grill pan.
• Clean stubborn dirt with a special
• Clean all accessories after each use
and let them dry. Use a soft cloth with
warm water and a cleaning agent.
• If you have nonstick accessories, do
not clean them using aggressive
agents, sharp-edged objects or a
dishwasher. It can cause damage to
the nonstick coating.
12.2 Removing the shelf
To clean the oven, remove the shelf
1. Pull the front of the shelf support
away from the side wall.
2. Pull the rear end of the shelf support
away from the side wall and remove
Install the shelf supports in the opposite
EURO Appliances - euappliances.info
The retaining pins on the
telescopic runners must
point to the front.
Remove all accessories and
removable shelf supports.
The pyrolytic cleaning
procedure cannot start:
• if you did not remove the core
temperature sensor plug from the
• if you did not fully close the oven
Remove the worst dirt manually.
If there are other appliances
installed in the same
cabinet, do not use them at
the same time as the
function: Pyrolysis. It can
cause damage to the
1. Clean the inner side of the door with
hot water, so that the residues do not
burn from the hot air.
2. Activate the appliance and select
from the main menu the function:
3. Set the duration of the cleaning
When the pyrolytic cleaning
starts, the appliance door is
locked and the lamp does
1 h for a low
degree of dirt
1 h 30 min for
a usual de-
gree of dirt
2 h 30 min for
a high degree