CHANGING TO A 30- OR 60-MINUTE TIMING CAM
power before making cam changes.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death
or electrical shock.
6. Place new cam (hub side down)
over clock shaft.
Line up fiat
side of shaft with
fiat side of cam hole. Check that
is in place.
You can install the 30-minute
(shipped with dryer) as follows:
1. Unplug dryer or disconnect
2. Unlock control panel. Lift up and rotate out from cabinet.
Control panel will still be attached to cabinet.
3. Use a Phillips screwdriver to loosen (but not remove) timer
bracket screw. Lift up to remove timer assembly
and bracket from cabinet.
4. Turn the timing cam by hand until the V-shaped notch lines
up below the ratchet tooth.
7. Turn cam until V-shaped notch lines up with ratchet tooth.
8. Press cam down in place on clock shaft. Make sure that
V-shaped notch clears the ratchet tooth.
5. Insert a narrow, fiat-blade screwdriver
under the timing cam
near the clock shaft. Gently lift cam straight up and off shaft,
making sure that the V-shaped notch clears the ratchet
9. Reattach the timer bracket assembly; then tighten the
10. Repeat steps for the other timer.
11. Close and lock the control panel.
12. Plug in dryer or reconnect power.