1. Use the attached specified cables with the MultiSync FE colour monitor so as not to interfere with radio and television reception.
(1) Please use the supplied power cord or equivalent to ensure FCC compliance.
(2) Shielded captive type signal cable.
Use of other cables and adapters may cause interference with radio and television reception.
2. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the
FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy, and, if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not
occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult your dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user 's authority to operate
If necessary, the user should contact the dealer or an experienced radio/television technician for additional suggestions. The user
may find the following booklet, prepared by the Federal Communications Commission, helpful: "How to Identify and Resolve
Radio-TV Interference Problems." This booklet is available from the U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C., 20402,
Stock No. 004-000-00345-4.
This device complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions. (1) This device may not cause
harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired
U.S. Responsible Party:
Type of Product:
IBM is registered trademark of International Business Machines Corporation. Apple and Macintosh are registered trademarks of
Apple Computer Inc. Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation.
ENERGYSTAR is a U.S. registered trademark. NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All other trademarks or registered
trademarks are property of their respective owners.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
NEC-Mitsubishi Electronics Display of America, Inc.
1250 N. Arlington Heights Road
Itasca, Illinois 60143
Class B Peripheral
We hereby declare that the equipment specified above
conforms to the technical standards as specified in the FCC Rules.