dren should be supervised to ensure that they
do not play with the appliance.
• Danger of suffocation! The packaging
components (e.g. plastic film, polystyr-
Recycle the materials with the symbol
the packaging in applicable containers to
Help protect the environment and human health
and to recycle waste of electrical and electronic
appliances. Do not dispose appliances marked
with the symbol with the household waste.
Return the product to your local recycling facility
or contact your municipal office.
Remove mains plug from socket when you have
no further use for the machine. Cut off mains
cable and dispose of together with plug. De-
stroy loading door hook. Children cannot then
lock themselves in the machine and put their
lives at risk.
The packaging materials are environmentally
friendly and can be recycled. The plastic com-
ponents are identified by markings, e.g. >PE<,
Important! The appliance must be moved in
vertical position for transport.
• It is recommended that, for your convenience,
the machine is positioned close to your wash-
• The tumble dryer must be installed in a clean
place, where dirt does not build up.
• Air must be able to circulate freely all round
the appliance. Do not obstruct the front venti-
lation grille or the air intake grilles at the back
of the machine.
ene) can be dangerous to children -
Keep them out of children's reach.
• Keep all detergents in a safe place out of
• Make sure that children or pets do not climb
inside the drum.
>PS<, etc. Please dispose of the packaging
materials in the appropriate container at the
community waste disposal facilities.
• In the dryer, laundry becomes fluffy and soft.
Fabric softeners are not therefore needed
• Your dryer will function most economically if
– always keep the ventilation slots on the
base of the dryer unobstructed;
– use the loading volumes specified in the
– ensure you have good ventilation in the in-
– clean the micro-fine filter and fine strainer
after each drying cycle;
– spin the laundry well before drying.
Energy consumption depends on spinning
speed set in washing machine. Higher
spinning speed - lower energy consumption.
• To keep vibration and noise to a minimum
when the dryer is in use, it should be placed
on a firm, level surface.
• Once in its permanent operating position,
check that the dryer is absolutely level with
the aid of a spirit level. If it is not, raise or low-
er the feet until it is.
• The feet must never be removed. Do not re-
strict the floor clearance through deeppile
carpets, strips of wood or similar. This might
cause heat built-up which would interfere
with the operation of the appliance.