CARE AND CLEANING
Removing and Replacing the Oven Door
Special door care instructions - The door is heavy. For
safe, temporary storage, lay the door flat with the inside
of the door facing down.
Most oven doors contain glass that can break. Do not
close the oven door until all the oven racks are positioned
correctly in the cavity. Do not hit the glass with bakeware
or any other objects. Scratching, hitting, jarring, or
stressing the glass may weaken its structure, causing an
increased risk of breakage at a later time.
To remove the oven door:
1. Open oven door completely, horizontal with floor.
2. Pull up the lock located on each hinge support toward
front of the oven until the lock stops. You may have to
apply a little upward pressure on the lock to pull it up
3. Grasp the door by the sides, and close the door until the
door frame makes contact with the unlocked hinges.
4. Pull the bottom of the door toward you while rotating the
top of the door toward the appliance to completely
disengage the hinge levers
To Replace Oven Door:
1. Firmly grasp both sides of oven door along the door
sides. Do not use the oven door handle
2. Hold the oven door at the same angle as the removal
position. Carefully insert the hinge levers into the oven
frame until you feel the hinge levers are seated into the
hinge notches. The hinge arms must be fully seated into
the hinge notches before the oven door can be fully
3. Fully open the oven door, horizontal with floor
4. Push the door hinge locks up toward and into the oven
frame on both left and right oven door hinges to the
Close the oven door.
Figure 34: Door hinge location
Figure 35: Door hinge locked
Figure 36: Unlocking door hinge
Figure 37: Remove door position
Door frame ﬂush
with hinge lock