• Cookware not centered on Cook-
ing Zone surface.
• Curved or warped pan bottoms or
• Pan does not meet the minimum
size required for the Cooking Zone
used (See Fig. 19).
• Pan bottom rests on cooktop trim
or does not rest completely on the
• Heavy handle tilts pan.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ON THE INDUCTION COOKING ZONES - ANY one of the incorrect
conditions listed above in Fig. 1 may be detected by the sensors located below the
ceramic cooktop surface. If the cookware does not meet any of these conditions, one
or two of the Cooking Zones will not heat indicated by an
Zone display. Correct the problems before attempting to activate the cooktop.
Before Using the Cooktop
• Cookware centered correctly on
Cooking Zone surface.
• Flat pan bottom & straight sides.
• Pan size meets or exceeds the
recommended minimum size for
the Cooking Zone (See Fig. 19).
• Pan rests completely on the
• Pan is properly balanced.
F F F F F
in the affected Cooking