Section 2 -
Diagrams and functions introduced in this section may differ from your terminal.
Interactive guide basic navigation tips:
• Yellow is the highlighting color. Highlighting shows where you are when navigating through menus with your
buttons to move the highlighting.
• Press OK/SELECT to confirm your selection.
• Press EXIT to watch television.
Select program title and press OK/SELECT. If it is currently broadcasted, you will be able to tune in. If it is aired later on, an
information screen will display its specifics.
1. Press GUIDE to access TV schedule.
2. TV guide displays 90 minutes of schedule. While navigating, your selection is highlighted and a description of the event is
buttons to navigate through the channels, then
4. For faster search:
buttons to search through channels faster.
buttons to leap 24 hours forward.
The TV guide appears in the form of a schedule displaying channel numbers and names as well as the time frame.
Selected show title, scheduled
broadcast, description, PG-
rating and channel number.
Schedule date and time
name and number
Digital cable access
buttons to see the broadcast schedule for the day or upcoming
Currently selected channel
DCX user guide