Section 2 -
Digital cable access
VCR recording options allow you to adapt recordings frequency and usage.
keys to program single recordings, once a day, on a daily or weekly basis, or during weekends;
2. Set the recording start (up to 15 minutes before the show begins);
3. The end-time of your recording allows lengthening recording time up to 2 hours after the program has ended.
4. While setting a recording, you can bypass program locks. You can tune in from the reminder, without having to enter your
code even if one is programmed. For more information, see Parental control section.
Select Pay-per-view (PPV) on the main menu to access the
search menu. Select search options to view available program
listing: by time, by title, events and adult.
1. Once you find a program of interest, highlight the title and press
OK/SELECT to display the information screen.
2. To order, select BUY and press OK/SELECT. Follow on-screen
instructions to order.
3. If the event is airing later on, a Reminder is set to appear before
the program starts, prompting you to tune in.
Movie title, airing time, channel and price
Click here to order
DCX user guide