Section 2 -
From the Setup menu, you can activate and customize certain
features such as parental control options, terminal settings,
audio and language settings.
From the main menu, select Setup menu and then Guide setup from the available options.
Then, use the arrows to select the following setup options:
Digital cable access
1. Flip bar position – The info bar can appear on the top or bottom
of your screen;
2. Flip bar timeout – Changes the amount of time the Info bar will
stay on your screen, from 3 to 15 seconds;
3. Channel entry
a) Yes - automatically tunes to a channel after 2 seconds when
entering channel number from your remote.
b) No - you must enter the 3-digit channel number or press OK/
Select when entering channel number from your remote.
4. Reminder start time – Adjust the amount of time the reminder
notice will appear before the start of a program, from 1-15 minutes;
5. Grid cell height – Adjust the listings grid for single- or double-
height grid display;
6. Mini-guide cell height – Adjust the listings display for single or
7. Message indicator – Not yet operational;
8. About us – To see licence information about the product.
DCX user guide